Thursday, December 23, 2010

Spring Clean Nothin'

Today was busy. My feet hurt. And I have only been outside once all day. I have recently decided that the only way for my house to ever seem truly clean I must do it all in one day. That way there is none of the gradual...or not so gradual, decay my family seems prone to. I sadly recognize that my mom is certainly chuckling, or rolling on the floor laughing hysterically, as I say this. I have swept, vacuumed, dusted, wiped, moved, removed, and transplanted many an unnecessary item and I am taking the remaining 10 minutes left on my baking cake to post my day of winter cleaning. I am one of those 'work mode' cleaners who is all business, super efficient, and, out of necessity, very quick at all things homemaking. But I knew I should slow my roll just a bit when I was less than an inch away from smearing diaper cream onto my tooth brush for my afternoon cleaning. I wonder what it tastes like...

1 comment: