Let me see you One, Two, Step! I love it when you One, Two, Step!
Yes, it's true! Lillian has decided that the option of carrying a Bop, sucking your thumb and moving about is entirely more efficient than crawling. Quickly following learning to walk, Lillian learned the 'hurt' sign. There is something in the air hinting that I won't get a lot done this week. What does one do with a completely mobile, incredibly quick, and a little tipsy 1 year old who is determined to expose every sharp corner and hard surface in my home?
PS. During this photo shoot she was enjoying making a 'silly' face. That, or the 'I'm concentrating so very, very hard right now' face.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i really can't believe it! it's real! she's a teenager! :)
ReplyDeletealso i love how you were talking to paul's 'rents at the time. very fun. congrats to lillian!!!!!