Thursday, March 12, 2009
Romance is in the Garden Center
Maybe I'm a cheap date but I LOVE garden centers! One of the most wonderful things to do with my family is walk through the garden center, look at all the flower selections, read their requirement charts, etc. It gets my mind spinning with innovative gardening ideas, color combinations, and dream garden fantacies. Is anyone else like this? The smell of fresh earth and (less is more) manure mixed with spicy and musky flower scents causes my heart to begin to melt and walking hand in hand with Paul, with dappled early spring sun blinking through the lattice work, and an eyeful of bright colors are my idea of a perfect date. So spring is in the air, and I'm off to Lowes to pick through selections of hydrangeas, tulips, varied viburnum, and the like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are such a romantic, Kri-C. Shall we pot some hanging baskets together this Spring?
ReplyDelete