Can you believe it's already been a month? Wren continue to show her very sweet, but sensitive nature. While she doesn't like unexpected bumps or being cold, she is quick to sooth and LOVES to be held and snuggled. She seems to like Daddy best (unless she's hungry...), but saves plenty of smiles for mama and Lillian. She has discovered her voice and makes adorable coos and sighs that melt my heart and make me look forward to the next several kiddos, Lord and Paul willing. I knew I loved being a Mama, but Wren has helped me see how much I enjoy my children! Precious, precious little girl...
Thursday, September 23, 2010
1 Month
Can you believe it's already been a month? Wren continue to show her very sweet, but sensitive nature. While she doesn't like unexpected bumps or being cold, she is quick to sooth and LOVES to be held and snuggled. She seems to like Daddy best (unless she's hungry...), but saves plenty of smiles for mama and Lillian. She has discovered her voice and makes adorable coos and sighs that melt my heart and make me look forward to the next several kiddos, Lord and Paul willing. I knew I loved being a Mama, but Wren has helped me see how much I enjoy my children! Precious, precious little girl...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*sigh* wish I was there to cuddle with her
ReplyDelete