As I begin (granted I actually began over a month ago) to spring and baby cleanse our closets, drawers, baskets, pantry, etc. I have discovered there are a few products I am particularly thankful for during this season of life.
10.) Yoga Ball: It is marvelously handy to quickly do my workout then roll it away. And I haven't had to say goodbye to crunches yet thanks to this home tool.
9.) Wall Calendar: Whether pregnancy brain is a hormonal truth or a product of too much multi-tasking, I've got it! It helps to have a small wall calendar (complete with an adorable puppy for each month) in the kitchen where I can write anything and everything that might hold an inkling of importance.
8.) Mini Gumball Machine: When the candies are exchanged with brightly colored M&M's it accomplishes both tasks of potty reward and teaching basic colors. Yeah efficiency!
7.) Signing Time Videos: Let's face it! There are simply days when we need the little one(s) occupied while we vacuum, mop, think for a moment, and I'm a huge fan of special movie treats.
6.) Swiffer Products: I love the option of quick cleaning when you have a limited amount of time and a large order of tasks to be completed. I'm pretty sure they don't cut the deep cleaning standards but they're great when you need your home to be guest-ready in 15 minutes or less!
5.) Color Wonder Products: It might be cheating to have two items on the 'I need my child to focus on something other than destruction for 5 minutes' list, but a cheater I am.
4.) Spray N Wash Stain Remover: This stuff really gets everything out. I've used it on baby blow outs, dog stains, spaghetti, and cow poop and the stain(s) came out every time!
3.) Hoover Puppies: When the task of pulling out all my convenient swiffer products seems overwhelming, I opt for puppy suction. My kitchen floor is debris free and sparkling in a matter of moments! There is also the alleged side effect my three wonderful beasts have on my blood pressure.
2.) Extra Toothbrushes: Growing up my parents always had a stash of new toothbrushes. I must confess I found this practice rather odd, until I owned my own home and was solely responsible for it's upkeep. There are few things in my house that don't warrant a toothbrush scrubbing at least once in a while.
1.) Disinfecting Wipes: I am a child of this modern era, to be sure. I use these things for EVERYTHING...well, mostly everything. I have them in my diaper bag, underneath every sink, in my craft area, in various drawers around the house, in both vehicles, yada-yada-yada. There was no doubt they are my number 1 product!
No comments:
Post a Comment