Yes, it's been a while since I've dedicated any respectable amount of time to posting, and I reluctantly admit that tonight won't change that course. Out of feeling pressured to be resourceful with my few minutes of no toddler and only passing waves of nausea, I endeavor to pass along quick summaries of life within the Gomez home.
Lillian continues to be my daily court jester and keeps my spirits well rallied with her contagious smile and sense of humor. She revels in any sort of water play I can afford to clean up after and has recently learned the entire song of Jesus loves me and is working on her ABC's.
I have been off medication for almost a week and have had only one day of stomach emptying Olympic auditions and ....drum roll please... I felt the baby today! It may not take away the yucky feeling but it definitely has boosted my pregnancy spirits and then some.
This video is of Lillian singing an early version of 'Jesus Loves Me'...she got a little creative lyrically.
No comments:
Post a Comment