Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Heart Twins are Genetic...



Meet Jill and Ava Popp(not pictured: the original Popp, Daniel)! We met and became friends at my beloved Horn Creek and despite my (... shall we say energetic?) personality have been able to continue the friendship over the years and miles. On voyage from the islands of Hawaii to the land of Chicago, the Popps were able to stop and stay and give us a chance to share fellowship, and our new baby girls. If ever there were heart twins in the world I believe Ava and Lillian are them!






Here they are flirting with the Waiter.










Here they are sharing a book. I love the look on Ava's face! She was so patient with Lillian!













Here they are enjoying a Mum Mum. Yum Yum!

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing them together, Kri-C. Soo much fun. Little kindred spirits they are. We had a blast with you guys! Come see us in Chicago. :) I'll work on Daniel about the dogs...

    ReplyDelete