Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What Happened to April?

We're alive, if that was what you were wondering.  To say that things have been crazy in the last two months is a vast understatement.  We have been washed with illness since my last post, including three trips to urgent care, one to emergency care, and nearly a double digit figure for doctors visits, not to mention the colds and mild food poisoning that didn't necessitate professional intervention.  I have hosted a bridal shower, a baby shower, kept my nephew for a week, and a myriad of other time consuming activities.  Even now I'm tiptoeing around my house to ensure that the four individuals, all 2 years old and younger, stay asleep for what I'm hoping will near two hours.  Here's hoping.  BUT, God is good, we are currently healthy enough to be found outside of quarantine, and some laundry has been done, if not put away.  I'll fill in bits of details in a future post.  I just wanted to lay waste the fears of those who check my blog on occasion and have wondered where my random updates have gone.  What? No new post on a recent dog training event?  I can feel your disappointment. Never fear dear ones, the time will soon come...

1 comment:

  1. I'm one of those blog-checkers and I'm happy to hear you guys are on the mend! Sounds like a crazy month!!

    ReplyDelete