Tuesday, March 1, 2011

When They're Grown 2010

Yes, It's a little late to be making conjectures for last year but I just realized I hadn't made them yet.  So, to keep you all from the suspense of when I will playfully guess at my girls future professions, I will publish my....

!!!2010 Predictions!!!

Lillian: She will be a movie director for deeply moving, traditional comedy type films, perhaps of the British variety-due to her keen ear for accents.  Her mantra for each of her spectacular, Oscar winning documentations of the human condition? 'We Need To Be Careful!' (which she currently enjoys saying while running around in circles.) And careful she will need to be indeed.  Lillian often walks a fine line between being a leader and just downright bossy. She can be extremely pensive with a great memory for facts and occurrences (recent or not) and often incorporates these into her play, or direction of play with her cousin.

ClaraWren: This sweet sugar plum will be an Opera Singer. She has quite the flair for the dramatic 'I DON"T WANT TO GO TO MY TRAILER! I WANT TO SIT HERE AND BE UNHAPPY!'. She has already perfected her vocals and has a vibrato that will put Whitney Houston to shame. She will star on Broadway as acclaimed characters like Katherine in Taming of the Shrew, and could even pull off Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof (heavily costumed of course).

It's so much fun to watch my little ones grow, and my attempts to make light of the fact that they will grow up and out of my arms someday thinly veils my sadness at the realization that they do indeed grow up far too fast.  Sweet babies, you could try growing a little slower, maybe just a smidge?

No comments:

Post a Comment