Tuesday, February 8, 2011

5 Months Precious

Oh my sweet Pudding Plum. You are all things edible, sweet and delicious and I find most every bakery item could be likened unto you, even hot cross buns. You are 5 months and growing faster than this Mama can handle. Yesterday you mastered rolling from your back to your belly and were so pleased with your new talent that you laughed and smiled and yelled at the carpet for quite a while before you realized that you were in fact on your belly and that upsets you. You love your big sister and your smile reaches from ear to ear and crinkles your nose when you catch a glimpse of her. She has taken to telling you bible stories and you love to laugh and listen to her talk to you. You also love your daddy. Your bright blue-belle eyes follow him all throughout the room and he always receives a coy smile when you catch his eye. I suppose you love your Mama too, but it seems more common for me to receive the best smiles when you are hungry and just want me to take you away to the bliss of warm milk. You shake your arms and arch your back when you are ready to be picked up, and cry unforgivably when it doesn't happen when you feel it should. You have also just found your toes and the endless supply of jama's with bright and playful creatures on the feet can entertain you for minutes. You are bright and easily bored. You are also very loud. You operate at two volumes: sleeping, and goatly boisterous. I'm pretty sure the neighbors might complain if they could hear you over the dogs in our neighborhood. You have several cries, as a lady must for all occasions, but my favorite is the 'goat stage' where you bellow like a cross between chewbaca and a very bothered goat. Your other noises are laced with occasional goat sounds, like during church when Pastor Troy says something of dire importance. I like to think that you're saying 'Amen!' in 5 month old. I wish I could find a way to keep you from growing so fast. You have grown 4 inches in the last few months and are in the 95% in height. We are dressing you in 6-9 & 12 month clothing because everything else is just too short. You remind me daily that I only have these precious few moments with you before you are all grown. You are so sweet my darling ClaraWren Hope. I look forward to our years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment