Haha...that second picture is so funny! It's like everyone is in their little circle and Lilli is having a very deep moment...on her head (what? it's the best way to think!) :)
lol! I didn't realize that was Lilly til I saw the other comments! hahaha so funny! I like black olives. I especially love passing onto younger generations the greatness of putting black olives on your fingers. :-D -Lyd
LOVING the second pic of lilli. i mean, seriously.
ReplyDeletealso, i love me some black olives.
Haha...that second picture is so funny!
ReplyDeleteIt's like everyone is in their little circle and Lilli is having a very deep moment...on her head (what? it's the best way to think!)
:)
lol! I didn't realize that was Lilly til I saw the other comments! hahaha so funny!
ReplyDeleteI like black olives. I especially love passing onto younger generations the greatness of putting black olives on your fingers. :-D
-Lyd