I've got me some girls. They are everything little girls are and should be. They are funny, sweet, tender, loving, silly, and love frilly things in variations of pink and purple. They are sisters. I have a couple sisters of my own who have become some of my dearest friends and I am thankful my girls will have the chance to build the same sort of relationship with one another. While still in the love/hate stage, they are more friends than enemies and love playing together. It's cuter when they play together than when they fight together. These are some of my favorites:
And this is how I found them this morning. These weren't the clothes they had on when I put them in bed last night. Apparently they conspired on their own outfits, and went with the frilliest thing they own. It's probably a good thing I don't own a tutu, or I might be tempted to match...
Ahhh! Seesters :)
ReplyDelete