Oh this guy, this guy. Talon is charming. Talon is sugary sweet. Talon is a laugher, talker, lovey-dovey sweetie-kins who could give cavities with a smile. Talon makes me want mucho mucho mas bambinos; or bambinas, I don't have a preference.
This little guy sleeps well, eats well, plays well, and generally doesn't do anything but endear himself to anyone and everyone. Shy smiles, gentle coos, and giggly laughs. This guy, this guy.
Talon is oh so ticklish. I like to run my fingers on his little sides and he twists and cackles. He has also reached the flirty stage when he nurses and if he catches my eye, it's all over. Unlike his predecessors, Talon is the first of my babies to refuse a paci and often the occasional bottle, but he's so very mellow, it doesn't matter much. Although the only thing that really gets his pampers in a bunch is when he is hungry and then he is undone.
It's a blessing he's such a chill cub because his sisters love him A LOT. Love him close up, with toys, tickly hair, kisses and less than gently snatched hugs. The pups are rather curious about him too, but the more they bounce and wiggle, the more he smiles.
Lovely grey eyes often held with a look of perpetual surprise and a wisp of shock black hair that stands up on his head like a little cartoon duck. This little guy is the latest in baby cuteness and I regularly thank the Lord for giving me something I didn't know I wanted so dearly. I sing 'Before I met you I missed you so bad, I missed you so bad...' (Carly Rae Jepsen anyone?) because it's true. This boy is a blessing.
Yes! I agree to it all! Lovely child!
ReplyDeleteYour posts confirm that one day, I do want to be "momma" too. Not something I admit very often.
ReplyDelete