Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Glimpse

I'll have photos posted soon, no worries, but I thought I'd share a glimpse of the daily communications between my Hubsters and I.  My husband works in an office much of the day and I capitilize on that by sending him emails regularly.  Some are silly, some are stressed out, others are just to tell him what's for dinner.  It's my way to include him in our day-to-day and not bother him with a phone call that he has to commit to.  Seriously, if our phone call gets interrupted I just hang up and he can call me when he's done.  I hate being on hold!  This is one of the emails I sent him today.  Just a glimpse:

Thursday, 9.30am
A few things...

1. Totally no worries, but let me know if your parents ARE coming (if you have time)
2. I'd like to go to Walgreens and get my flu shot and whooping cough
3. I think it would be way fun to focus on fitness for the next month. If you want to take some guaranteed time in the evening to work out, that's fine with me. If you go before dinner you can punch the bag. It would be fun to show up at Christmas and be so much more fit, huh? How 'bout it? Mon-Fri work out?
4. I love the way Talon squeals when he's playing. He's so cute, I could squish him little bits.
5. There was hardly anyone at the pool today, I wish it was like that all the time.
6. L is a little fussy and W is a little mischievous. I expected as much and our plan is to hang out at the house, watch signing times, and paint.
7. Apparently the secret to solving poor bedtime behavior is going to the zoo all morning, not napping, and eating a giant thanksgiving dinner. Things to know...
8. Did you take all the leftovers, or just one box?
9. I hope you can get some work done today, so I won't be writing much more, I just wanted to say I love you a couple of times. I like you. Do you like me? Circle Yes or No.
10. I plan on making myself some coffee. Very, very rich. With some sugar.
11. The girls are in this kick of throwing things. At people, in the air, (at puppies...AhumWren!) I find myself not minding and keep thinking, 'Wow! Their arm is getting really good!' ...I'm such a sports nut. It's confirmed. I shall practice not yelling at other parents or referees, so when the opportunity arises, I can keep my hyper-competitive mouth closed.

I did 11 things because of your birthday...and because there were 11 things...And because I love you...Do you love me? Circle Yes or No.

No comments:

Post a Comment