Notes about simple blessings and simple lessons from my life and those around me.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
PS
Hey Everybody...Anybody, I haven't been able to upload photos from my camera for ages. Anybody know what the deal is? I'm so not computer savvy but I can find my way around if I know what to look for. Let me know if you have an idea...
If you plug your camera into the computer, you should be able to find it as an external drive (like a jump drive) under "My Computer". Depending on how nice your camera is, you may just be able to double-click on it and copy the files to your computer. If it's like mine, you can right-click on it and chose "Autoplay". That should give you an option to copy pictures to your computer. Good luck!
If you plug your camera into the computer, you should be able to find it as an external drive (like a jump drive) under "My Computer". Depending on how nice your camera is, you may just be able to double-click on it and copy the files to your computer. If it's like mine, you can right-click on it and chose "Autoplay". That should give you an option to copy pictures to your computer. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHaha--you meant to your blog...glad you got it fixed! The pictures are too cute!
ReplyDelete