Wednesday, December 15, 2010
The Crying!
Oh the Crying! I think my fitness regimen should include bouncing 15 lbs in my arms for two hours while simultaneously holding paci's, helping a two year old onto the potty, fixing lunch, digging through diaper bags, and cooking dinner, because I do it EVERYDAY! wow, this little one is dramatic and loud. I don't even think things really bother her that much. Maybe she's just irritated when I don't get to her immediately, so she's making herself more clear. And even more clear. And even more clear than that. On the brighter side, she's super cute. She smiles and laughs and yells at her toys when they don't hop into her mouth. Very cute, but very loud. I SAID VERY LOUD!!! Yes, and now the time has come to check on her as the 'cry out' method may be proved bogus by this single little lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there--thank goodness they're so cute, huh? Crying can be really draining, even if you're just sitting and listening. :(
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree on the fitness routine--we added a little dance time (me bouncing Katie around) to our morning schedule, and that first evening my arms and shoulders hurt. :P