Saturday, July 17, 2010
The Plan
At my 35 week appointment this last week my doctor told me Hapa was measuring between 36 and 37 weeks! So I've adopted the following plan: I'm going to prepare to be baby-ready next week, but not expect a baby until the end of August. This will hopefully be a two-fold blessing in that I will be able to 'rest' during August and allow my body to as ready as can be for labor and those initial weeks with a new baby, and so that I will be able to treasure giving Lillian my undivided attentions for a bit longer. I had an overwhelming attack of preciousness when I pulled out a newborn diaper and marveled at how very tiny it was, and considered the bitty-bobo that will soon occupy it. Looking forward to snuggling your tinyness Miss Hapa Gomez...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment